A Preschool created out of love for working with Young Minds!
Founder of Mahara International Pre-School and Day Care
Ms. Manaswini Bandi holds a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of South Florida, Tampa USA and is currently pursuing her MFAB from the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Her strong business perception and comprehensive entrepreneurial outlook were instrumental in turning her vision into reality.
It is my privilege to welcome you as the Founder of Mahara and this International Pre-School and Day Care is the most trusted school. We seek to provide each child with the most enriching experiences that will allow them to thrive to their absolute potential.
Early Childhood Care and Education is more than preparing a child for primary school. It aims at the holistic development of a child’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical needs in order to build a solid and broad foundation for lifelong learning and well-being.
Mahara’s curriculum is a unique integrated program that is designed to develop skills that would enable children to cope-up and succeed in facing challenges in real life. This will lead to their holistic progress along with fostering mindfulness, respect and gratitude, where the goal of global sustainability is achieved leading to a healthy enabling environment. We believe that parents play an important role in the child’s learning process. Hence, we partner with parents and maintain utmost transparency to achieve maximum development of the child.
Our goal is to help prepare all children with a solid foundation in character and skills that will enable them to experience a world full of possibilities that are within reach.
Dr. Chitti Vishnupriya
Academic and Technical Head
- Integrating field work with research & innovation.
- Conceptualizing, designing and developing Curricula and Pedagogical practices and Implementable systems and processes.
- Envisioning paradigm shifts & helping organizations work towards them.
- Facilitating & Mentoring people & processes for sustainability of the undertaken initiatives.
- Designing and developing need- based problem- solving modules and materials for School development, personal development & Parent Education.
- Innovating and experimenting with stakeholders and systems that require change and progress
- Integrating child & learner perspective into large scale projects & initiatives
We Provide Children With A
Our qualified and well-trained facilitators focus on the well-being of the child and celebrate the unique qualities of every child. They allow children to learn independently through exploration and experimentation, with a healthy dose of collaboration. They skillfully create unstructured and self-directed learning environments to strengthen a child’s interest and satisfy the urge to develop ownership of one’s learning.